2020 Permaculture Magazine Prize – for projects there is one main award of £5,000 and four runners up of £2,500 – and in the Youth category there is one prize of £5,000 and two runners up prizes of £2,500. The closing date is August 31st, 2020. Application Form.
Annual £30,000 Permaculture Magazine’s Prize Celebrates Significant Climate Change Solutions
- New 5 day Permaculture for Development Workers course, in September in Herefordshire, UK
- Nuevo video, gratuitamente, en Espanol / new free permaculture film in Spanish – Después de cuatro años de intenso trabajo a tiempo parcial y al apoyo de muchas personas ya podeis ver CAMBIO PERMANENTE en You Tube, gratuitamente, con liciencia Creative Commons (más adelante en Vimeo) – subtitles in English
- A new film about the Chikukwa Project, to see the relevance and positive impacts of large scale application of permaculture and how it has benefit thousands of people over 20 years in Zimbabwe
- All the Chapters of the Tropical Permaculture Guidebook in 3 Volumes are now available to download – work towards translation of this impressive work is now underway …
- Permaculture and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) – a group of people from around the world are working to support and promote permaculture education and action in DRR and emergency preparedness – if you want to know more and be involved please join the DRR Mailing List
Leave a Reply